Isolator Compatible Automatic Capsule Filling Line
Isolator Compatible Automatic Capsule Filling lines are the latest in technology in Capsule Filling suitable for Containment applications. The complete line can be fitted in a single isolator chamber with Wash-In-Place thus ensuring continuous process flow upto collection of the final capsules and ensuring compliance to the required OEL levels.
- Complete line fitted in a single isolator chamber thus complying to required OEL levels.
- WIP compatible
- Main Drive is Servo driven with “No Capsule No Powder” feature
- Special Seals provided in working zone to prevent leakage into the drive zone
- Filtration of upto 0.2 microns for air and vaccum to ensure minimum exposure of product to external environment
- PLC system with HMI.
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance can be provided
- Fill weight adjustment within seconds.
- Tamping Mechanism enables capsules to be filled with a weight variation of ± 2 %.
- Faulty capsule and filled capsule ejection stations with individual air controls.
- Special purpose gauges are provided for quick and easy change over.
*The actual rate of production however depends on the quality of capsules, characteristics of the filling material and ambient temperature condition.