Isolator Compatible Automatic Capsule Filling Line (Machine)
Isolator Compatible Automatic Capsule Filling lines/machines are the latest in technology in Capsule Filling suitable for Containment applications. The complete line can be fitted in a single isolator chamber with Wash-In-Place thus ensuring continuous process flow up to collection of the final capsules and ensuring compliance to the required OEL levels.
- Complete line fitted in a single isolator chamber thus complying to required OEL levels.
- WIP compatible
- Main Drive is Servo driven with “No Capsule No Powder” feature
- Special Seals provided in working zone to prevent leakage into the drive zone
- Filtration of upto 0.2 microns for air and vaccum to ensure minimum exposure of product to external environment
- PLC system with HMI.
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance can be provided
- Fill weight adjustment within seconds.
- Tamping Mechanism enables capsules to be filled with a weight variation of ± 2 %.
- Faulty capsule and filled capsule ejection stations with individual air controls.
- Special purpose gauges are provided for quick and easy change over.
*The actual rate of production however depends on the quality of capsules, characteristics of the filling material and ambient temperature condition.