Fluid Bed Dryer FBD /Processor – FLUIDRY
FLUlDRY Fluid Bed Dryer FBD works on the principle of creating a fluid turbulence in a granulated or powdery wet product by means of hot or dehumidified air flowing in an upward direction and drying the product to the required degree.
Salient Features of the Fluid Bed Dryer FBD FLUIDRY
- Contact parts in SS 316 ISS 316L can be provided as per user requirement.
- Short drying time and Low drying temperature.
- Uniform drying.
- Rapid exchange of granules.
- Single piece retarding chamber and finger bag chamber with inflatable gasket.
- Electric I steam I hot water circulation -air heating systems with SS heat exchangers.
- Fully automatic bag shaking I lifting I lowering arrangement.
- Intrinsically safe earthing mechanism.
- Compact design.
- Inlet-air filtration system having 20 Micron Coarse Filter, 5 Micron Pre Filter and 0.3 Micron HEPA filters (Efficiency 99.9 %) can be provided as an option.
- Differential pressure gauge across micro-vee and filter bag can be provided as an option.
- Air Handling Unit: Consists of Inlet Air Filters (3 Stage) including HEPA and heating coils.
- Retarding Chamber: Houses the Finger Bag Assembly
- Bag Shaking and Lowering Device: Pneumatically operated specially designed three stage bag shaking arrangement.
- Gaskets: Food grade Silicon
- Exhaust Air Blower: Centrifugal fan with backward curved impeller in SS I Aluminium I MS painted.
- Explosion Vent with Rupture Disc: For relief of explosion or any excess pressure built up, a rupture disc of appropriate material and thickness is provided in the explosion vent.
- Sampling Device: To carry out periodical sampling & analysis of material.
- Inlet and Exhaust Dampers :with PLC Interface.
- Earth Safety Relay: A safety earth circuit relay is provided to discharge static charge.
- Solid Flow Monitor: To detect product leakage from filter bag can be provided as an option.
- Wash In Place (WIP) System: Can be provided as an option.